|Please Keep in Mind in Building a Noiseless Computer:
- For a noiseless computer, a Noise Prevention (NP) Power
Supply, a NP HDD, a NP CD-ROM and a NP VGA Card should be used together with this cooler.
- Zalman affixes a Computer Noise Prevention System (CNPS)
Mark to each of its parts and components used for noiseless computers.
- For a high-performance NP VGA Card, it is preferable to use
a VGA FHS.
- When buying a new VGA Card, it is recommended to buy a VGA
Card without a fan.
- Korean Patent Application No. 01-11056
- Patent pending in over 20 nations around the world,
including USA, EU, and Japan
- If you try OVERCLOCKING, please make sure that the fan is in
- Zalman Tech. Co., Ltd. is not responsible for any damage to
a system or a CPU caused by CPU OVERCLOCKING.
- The maximum weight for a heatsink is specified as 180g by
Intel CPU(Socket 370) and as 300g by AMD(Socket 462). Should a heatsink which exceeds the
relevant weight limit be installed in a computer, special care should be taken when the
computer is moved.
- Zalman Tech Co., Ltd. is not responsible for any damage to a
system or a CPU occurring when moving a computer with an overweight heatsink.
- The specifications of any product may change without prior
notice to improve the performance thereof.